My Photo
70 Darby Street, Cooks Hill NSW 2300, Australia
Tuesdays - Fridays 11:00-5:00
Saturdays 10:00-3:00 Sundays 11:00-3:00
Mondays closed to sew/print/make
E:blackbirdcorner@yahoo.com.au
P:02 4929 4350

Friday, December 7, 2012

Side Project by Nina Baker

I know, I know it's a crazy time of year to get a new supplier but I couldn't go past these! 
Nina Baker is a talented Sydney Contemporary Jewellery Maker & Designer with several projects on the go at once & I'm stoked that Blackbird Corner will be Newcastle's exclusive* stockists of her Side Project aluminium brooches Designed & Printed in Wagga Wagga and hand cut in Sydney. They are in stock now. There are more photos on our Facebook, but (unlike the below shots) they were taken by me so blurry, naturally. So busy! Must dash!
See you instore soon!
xxx






*Nina will also be placing a collection of more delicate/intricate  pieces with Studio Melt in Hunter Street, Newcastle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment